We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
5 Star Hostel in Singapore
At Bunc@Radius, your comfort is of utmost importance. Therefore, we have taken extra steps to ensure that you feel at home. The hostel – and especially the beds were custom designed for optimum privacy and comfort. Several prototypes and mockups were made before finalizing the design.
All rooms enjoy full air-conditioning and good ventilation to ensure a fresh supply of tropical air. Clean, fresh linens come as a standard. Cleanliness is of utmost importance and all rooms are clean, and well maintained.
With each Bunc@Radius Custom made bunk bed, it includes:
– Adjustable LED Reading light
– Individual Wall Power Socket
– Hotel Grade Mattress Sealed with Anti-Bug Covers
– 2 x Hotel Grade Fluffy Pillows
– 260 Thread Count Duvets
– Hanging Tools for Clothes & Towels
– Ledge for Personal Items
– Baggage Lockers
Staying true to the backpacking culture, more than fifty percent of the space is allocated to communal space allowing for maximum interaction, social events on our Kitchen & Movie Deck.
Conveniently located in the culturally rich Little India Historical District, Bunc@Radius is housed in a conservation shop house built in 1926. After careful planning, Bunc@Radius was built by restoring and preserving the original building. Little India is an ethnic quarter, filled with exotics sights, retaining its true charm and authentic distinct identity, despite being constantly modernized. The precinct is filled with numerous little bargain shops, eateries and in close walking distance are large malls, tourist attractions and transport hubs.
Please note that the above agent rates may not apply for the following closed-out dates and any other dates
determined by the hostel with reasonable notice:
- 1st January 2015 (New Year’s Day)
- 19th February to 20th February 2015 (Chinese New Year Eve & Chinese New Year)
- 17th July 2015 (Hari Raya Puasa)
- 9th August 2015 (National Day)
- 18th to 20st September 2015 (F1 Singapore Grand Prix)
- 24th & 25th December 2015 (Christmas Eve & Christmas Day)
- 31st December 2015 (New Year’s Eve)